Free, Live, Interactive Internet Courses Based in Authentic Kabbalah Reveal Kabbalah’s intended purpose and use, who you are and your life’s true purpose.
Kabbalah provides a deep understanding of nature, the world, and ourselves. It’s an experience that will change how you perceive your reality.
• What Kabbalah really is
• The nature of the force and law that shapes our lives, how to connect with it, and its practical implementation
• How you can correct yourself and help correct the world by studying the wisdom of Kabbalah
• How to study from authentic Kabbalistic texts and sense the unique illumination
• The Learning Center provides a step by step program for those interested in learning more about this wisdom
• Study live twice a week, or at your convenience by downloading archived lessons
• Interactive live lessons: students’ questions are answered by proficient instructors during the broadcast
• All course materials are free to download (text, video and audio)
Additional Learning Center Offerings
• Student Forum – an online “study hall” where lesson related questions can be asked and are answered by instructors
• Opportunities to study with Bnei Baruch’s founder, the world’s foremost Kabbalist Rav Michael Laitman, PhD
• Invitations to special events to meet with fellow students, families and instructors, from around the world, to experience the practical application of the study
About the Bnei Baruch Learning Center
In 1991, Rav Michael Laitman, PhD, established Bnei Baruch for studying, teaching, and disseminating authentic Kabbalah. Bnei Baruch (Sons of Baruch) is named
in memory of his mentor, Kabbalist Rav Baruch Ashlag, son and successor of Kabbalist Yehuda Ashlag, Baal HaSulam, (Owner of the Ladder) author of The Sulam
Commentary on the Book of the Zohar.